Tired of searching reliable file recovery software to retrieve your lost OS X files???
Now restore Mac files in a smart way using OS X file recovery software!!
Regardless of the data loss scenario, OS X file recovery tool can still recovery your lost data. If you have accidentally deleted some important Office files or any other files using Terminal then you won't find those files in Trash Bin. As a result, you cannot restore those files from the Trash. Don't Worry!!! you can use this software to retrieve Office files deleted using Terminal on OS X in an easy way. The tool is extremely easy to handle yet so powerful and effective that it is used by most of the data recovery Industries across the globe and repeatedly reviewed and recommended by most of the Industry Experts. Apart from that, the software also has a large number satisfied customer group worldwide.
Before knowing the specialized features of this utility, you should know some common file loss scenarios on Mac OS X in order to understand the file restoration procedure in a proper manner.
Well known file loss scenarios on Mac OS X:
- Disk Utility Failure: Disk utility is a powerful application which can effectively handle all drive related issue on Mac OS X. It can be used for disk related operations like compression or creation of disk images, mounting, formatting or reformatting of disk, verifying disk integrity etc. However, in some case the tool may fail to work as per expectation leading to critical file loss on Mac OS X.
- Trash Bin Bypass: Files erased using “Delete” command on Mac OS X are stored on Trash Bin. However, some files may bypass the Trash Bin due if their size is larger than the free space available in the Trash Bin. In such case the user is unable to access the file anymore.
- Disk Fragmentation: When a file is stored on Mac hard drive, it is fragmented and stored in different locations which are not contiguous. Disk fragmentation is a procedure in which disk space is used inefficiently. It reduces the system performance. Sometimes, due to heavy fragmentation you may face file system or partition table corruption on Mac OS X leading to file loss.
- Improper use of Sudo command: With the “Sudo” command in Mac OS X, you can use other user’s security permission to run any application. Using this command you can delete unwanted files from the hard drive and use the free space for significant purpose. However, improper usage of this command may lead to severe file loss from the Mac hard drive.
- Human Fault: Last but not the least, file deletion due to human error is the most common file loss scenario faced by the user. Files on Mac OS X can be lost by accidental deletion of a file instead of any other file, emptying the Trash Bin accidentally, improper usage of the external storage devices etc.
Precautions for Effective File Retrieval:
- It is advisable to stop saving any new files in the drive / partition where the erased / lost files were located. In fact the lost files will be there in the hard drive unless they are not overwritten with some new data. Therefore, writing any new files on to the same storage drive may overwrite the lost files which may lead to permanent file loss.
- Select the file recovery utility that does not involve in any type of write operation to the files during the recovery process.
- It is better to use the demo version of any file restoration utility in order to estimate the file retrieval chances as well as check its performance.
- The file recovery software should not be installed on the storage space where the erased / lost files are located.
5 Unique functionalities of OS X file recovery software:
- This software retrieves lost / erased data from Mac volumes with much ease even when the files are emptied from Mac Trash Bin.
- It perform deleted picture recovery from USB flash drive on OS X Lion and also restore data from various storage devices like hard drives (like SATA / IDE / SCSI etc.) of various popular brands (Seagate, Hitachi, Samsung, Western Digital etc.), USB external drives, iPods, FireWire Drives, flash memory cards (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.) of popular brands (Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Fujifilm etc.) on all other latest versions of Mac OS.
- It retrieves erased / lost data from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, and FAT32 formatted partitions / volumes. This tool also perform Mac Book recovery to restore data lost after journal file corruption and abnormal termination of system application.
- It restores data from various storage devices like hard drives (like SATA / IDE / SCSI etc.) of various popular brands (Seagate, Hitachi, Samsung, Western Digital etc.), USB external drives, iPods, FireWire Drives, flash memory cards (such as SD, XD, Memory stick, MMC, CF etc.) of popular brands (Kingston, SanDisk, Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Fujifilm etc.).
- You can perform Mac Mini recovery along with restoration of files from iMac, Notebook, MacBook, etc.
- The lost files are searched and retrieved using advanced built-in scanning algorithm of this software.
- Recover MP3 music files from SD card on OS X Leopard and also restore different type of files on the basis of thier unique signatures from different type of memory cards.
- This tool also supports Trash file recovery after pressing "Shift + Command + Delete" option.